Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 365: A Look Onto the Horizon


So, if you weren't aware, I initially started this blog to try and do a 365 project. That is, where I post a photo a day for an entire year. This plan went extremely well (with a few exceptions when my computer died and I had to stop updates for a bit) in my opinion and definitely helped me develop my photography a bit more.

And what exactly does day 365 mean for you, my loyal followers? Well, don't worry, not too much will change on my site. I will likely stop the daily updates and only post when I have new photos that I'd like to share. Also, I may start posting multiple photos together instead just one a day. Who knows? Anyways, I'm glad you have joined me in photography journey and hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have!

The photo above is of a lighthouse in Point Arena. I won't stop daily updates yet since I still have a few more Mendocino photos to post.

Also, I should be getting a new camera soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment