Monday, February 14, 2011

Parting Out My Bike


After a long and futile venture to attempt and sell my Volume Cutter Fixed gear as a complete, I have finally given up and decided to part it out. If your interested at all I just posted everything up on the Davis craigslist in different ads. HERE is the one to the frameset. Holla at me if you're interested. I'm trying to save up some bank for a new camera.

In other news, it will probably be a long while before I get another track bike...or bike in general. I'm pretty set at the moment. I have my Cannondale 12 speed road bike which is currently my daily commuter. I have my SS montare fisher mountainbike which gets me my mountain fix when I'm in Marin. And I just finished building a tall bike...yea, I'll try and get proper photos of that up at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment