Monday, April 18, 2011

The UC Davis Marching Band-UH!




Picnic day was this previous weekend, and man was it awesome. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically the one weekend out of the year where people actually flock to Davis to do...stuff. Generally, there is a lot of public drunkenness, but there is also tons of really awesome stuff like the Parade.

Since i have two friends in the Marching Band-uh, me and my other room mate were exposed to copious amounts of marching practice and heard countless stories of band tradition. Band-uh is like a cult, but with a much more impressive resume. It takes up tons of your time and makes you do some crazy things, but the overall result is amazing. Here are a few shots from the band-uh in the parade, two are of my roommate, Jake (sadly no real good shots of Zakai).

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! sorry i had to contact you via comment, i couldn't find an email. I do all the graphics for picnic day at uc davis this year and I was wondering if i could use one of your fabulous band-uh shots for the official poster. If so, that would be amaaazing! let me know at graphics@picnicday.ucdavis.edu

    ReplyDelete