Thursday, April 21, 2011

Acroyoga In the Park



So I met this guy slacklining and he invited me to do some acro yoga with him and his crew at the farmers market last week. Being that it has always been something I wanted to try, I couldn't refuse. I must admit that I spent most of my time behind the camera after a few sun salutes and variation to warm up. I did, however, get the "fly" someone for my first time (thats the term for what the person on the ground does). Man it is a lot of work! It is definitely something I want to check out again, though.

note to self: i need to email him the photos...

1 comment:

  1. general well-being. In this article the author describes the tradition of yoga from past to present and reveals the history of yoga that has been maintained by countless spiritual dovotee, enlightened saints, and ashram communities both in India and throughout the world.

    http://ecstaticcafe.com/events/festivals/

    ReplyDelete