Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Bit the Bullet and Bought a New Toy

Ladies and Gentlemen...I introduce to my dearest: the Canon 7d. It is an absolute monster and I am freakin in love with it. Got a good deal on a "used" body (it looks brand new to me, still had the box) and...oh yea, you see that red stripe? The 24-70mm f/2.8L USM. God damn this is one fine set up if I do say so myself. It just feels so right. I definitely need to do a lot of homework in order to take full advantage of everything on this. I also shoot with my sigma 10-20mm f/4 on it. On the wishlist: speedlite 430EX, and I may look into getting a 70 -200 f/4 (havnt decided if the IS is worth the extra bank yet though). Definitely going to keep my eyes peeled on craigslist.


A comparison shot to my new set up (7d, 24-70LUSM) to my old set up (rebel xs, 18-55IS) which will soon be sold. The 7d could seriously eat the xs. And quality glass makes everything else feel like a toy.

1 comment:

  1. Canon D90 is also a best choice for photography.By the Congrats for your new camera.;)
    Rex
    canon speedlite 430ex

    ReplyDelete