Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Orangatang Nipple Bushings

Ever want to ride trampolines as bushings? Well now's your chance! I recently got a set of Orangatang's newest product, their Nipple Bushings. I currently am riding 80a barrels all around on my Fattail set up. These bushings have some of the most rebound I've ever experienced. I would even go as far to say that they have more than Venoms SHR.

These bushings are poured with the Orangatang "Randy" formula; apparently they first tested it as a possible urethane for their wheels but decided that it wasn't quite right. Well I think they pretty much hit the nail on the head by pumping out these barrels with the Randy formula. I'm loving the high energy I get out of these when carving and pumping. I'm definitely going to be playing with these guys on other setups.

They'll be available commercially soooooon. Just have to wait for a few batches that were eaten by flamingos while they were in transport (or something like that).

No comments:

Post a Comment